Congress and workshops
- RSSA/SCMR Cardiac MRI Course 2015
- 20 August 2015 - 23 August 2015
- Spier Estate - Stellenbosch
Dear RSSA member,
It is a great pleasure and privilege to announce the first joint venture between the RSSA and the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) to conduct a comprehensive Cardiac MR training course in South Africa. The 24 hour structured and integrated training course will be presented over four days by an international faculty of 4 leading radiologists under the directorship of Dr Harold Litt (Chief, Cardiovascular Imaging Section, University of Pennsylvania, USA).
The aim of this training course is to
- Increase the number of trained radiologists who can provide a Cardiac MR service to the patients who require it. Cardiac MR is here to stay and it is imperative that Radiologists provide a cost effective, sustainable and reliable service to patients, clinicians and funders.
- Provide a local refresher course for those radiologists already trained in Cardiac MR
- Initiate a local training program for state and academic institutions who can provide the service.
This course would not be possible without the unreserved support and whole hearted co-operation of the entire Radiology industry and I extend our sincere appreciation to our sponsors of the course. Without them this course would not have been possible.
Please click on the link below for further information
- Spier Estate
EventList powered by schlu.net