Congress and workshops
- ICIS interactive Masterclass in Imaging of Prostate Cancer
- 08 November 2019 - 08 November 2019
- London, UK - Londan
ICIS interactive Masterclass in Imaging of Prostate Cancer
London, 8th November 2019
Learning objectives for this course:
- To know in detail the pathologic states, problems of categorisation and clinical needs of patients in each clinical state in the prostate cancer pathway.
- To understand how imaging can help meet clinical priorities and so promote the personalisation of care in the advancing prostate cancer pathway.
- To show how next generation prostate imaging (multiparametric MRI & MR-directed biopsies) and whole body assessments (whole body MRI & PET/CT) with clinical biomarkers, create opportunities to support and refine management pathways of patients.
- To understand the prostate patient’s journey from suspected cancer to the advanced disease state using the framework of definable clinical states.
- London, UK
- UPark Plaza Victoria London 239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd
EventList powered by schlu.net