Page 13 of 16
- Create a working environment conducive for underscoring employee ethical conduct and behaviour.
- Ensure that individuals may freely express ethical concerns and provide mechanisms for discussing and addressing such concerns.
- Ensure a working environment that is free from harassment (sexual and other), coercion of any kind (especially to perform illegal or unethical acts); and discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, gender, ethnic origin, age, disability or any other ground.
- Ensure a working environment that is conducive to proper utilisation of employees’ skills and abilities.
- Pay particular attention to the employee’s work environment and job safety; and
- Establish appropriate grievance and appeals mechanisms.
- Comply with all legal requirements related to leave, pension and other employment benefits.
- Ensure that reasonable and market related payment is made to deserving employees.
- Foster a learning environment to improve the skills of employees.